Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Creative Side

I've never thought of myself as particularly creative.  I've tried my hand at various creative pursuits:  sewing, cooking, scrapbooking, quilting, etc., but, "Creative? Me? I don't think so!"

Recently, I've begun to re-examine that thinking!  After all, God is creative and I'm made in His image, am I not?  So this blog is all about pursuing my creatvie side.  I don't know where it will lead me, but please join me on my journey!  It's going to be fun!

Coming Soon!  Pictures of a Patriotic garland that I'm making for the Fourth of July.  Stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. I like the name of this new blog. I looked at the other one to see if I could see anything causing problem. Of course I couldn't. It would be somewhere in the html. I think you should just chose a new template for it and see if that fixes the problem. I think it probably will. Then if you like the old template better you can probably change it back and it may work OK then too. Let me know if I can help you.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    Hey, I'll be looking forward to seeing the 4th of July wreath.

    ReplyDelete